|Cream Pie Slice|
|Level 3 Throw Gag||
|Organic boost:||18 Damage|
|Minimum carry capacity:||5|
|Maximum carry capacity:||20|
|Experience points needed for next gag:||400|
| Preceded by:|
Fruit Pie Slice
| Succeeded by:|
Whole Fruit Pie
|v • d • e|
|This article is about the level three Throw gag. For more uses of "Pie", see Pie.|
The Cream Pie Slice can be obtained once the toon earns a total of "50" Throw skill points. A toon can move up to the next level gag, the Whole Fruit Pie, after earning a total of 400 Throw skill points.
At first, the Cream Pie Slice can deal a maximum damage of "14". The maximum damage gradually increases if the Throw skill bar increases, maximizing to a damage of "17" after obtaining the next gag. If grown on a tree and is organic, the maximum damage increases by one.
A toon can carry a maximum of five Cream Pie Slices when first obtained. After earning the Birthday Cake gag, a toon can carry a maximum of twenty Cream Pie Slices.
To determine the next increase in cog damage for a Cream Pie Slice, take the number of skill points required to obtain the next gag and divide it by one more than the number of increase (the maximum cog damage + 1 - the original cog damage). By using this method, you will get an estimate of the increase in damage.
The Cream Pie Slice equation:
For every 88 skill points, the Cream Pie Slice's damage attributes increase.
- The toon will pull out the Cream Pie Slice and hurl it at the targeted cog, making a yellow splat on the cog's head.
- The cog will be stunned for a few seconds, and will either recover back to normal or be destroyed. If missed, words "MISSED" will appear and the cog will jump to the side, and will shuffle back again.
- The "Cream Pie" trading card only mentions the stats that apply to the "whole" version of the gag, as opposed to the slice.
- Cream Pie Slice, Fruit Pie Slice, Cog Catchers and Magnets are the only gags with counterparts.
- Oddly, the animation of the cream pie slice does not resemble the Whole Cream Pie animation, as this has cream filling on top of it, while there is none in the case of the Whole Cream Pie.
- In the game, the Cream Pie Slice looks like a slice of cheesecake and does not have a dollop of cream on top like its icon.
- Without bonus damage, but with lure knock-back damage, a Cream Pie Slice used with a Wedding Cake is capable of defeating a level 12 cog.
|Toon-Up||Feather • Megaphone • Lipstick • Bamboo Cane • Pixie Dust • Juggling Balls • High Dive|
|Trap||Banana Peel • Rake • Marbles • Quicksand • Trapdoor • TNT • Railroad|
|Lure||$1 Bill (Cog Catcher) • Small Magnet (Magnet) • $5 Bill • Big Magnet • $10 Bill • Hypno Goggles • Presentation|
|Sound||Bike Horn • Whistle • Bugle • Aoogah • Elephant Trunk • Foghorn • Opera Singer|
|Throw||Cupcake • Fruit Pie Slice • Cream Pie Slice • Whole Fruit Pie • Whole Cream Pie • Birthday Cake • Wedding Cake|
|Squirt||Squirting Flower • Glass of Water • Squirt Gun • Seltzer Bottle • Fire Hose • Storm Cloud • Geyser|
|Drop||Flower Pot • Sandbag • Anvil • Big Weight • Safe • Grand Piano • Toontanic|
|Level||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7|
|Accuracy||Low • Medium • High • Perfect|
|Affects||One toon • All toons • One cog • All cogs|