| Preceded by:|
| Succeeded by:|
|v • d • e|
|“||This caller always collects.||”|
Cold Callers' base appearance is short and cylindrical like Short Changes. Their heads have a dark shade of blue. while their face is bright blue. Their hands are much lighter, however. They have a buzz cut. Their facial expression is seen frowning with their eyes closed. They look just like Short Changes but with darker shade of blue and a Sellbot suit.
- Silly Street
- Lighthouse Lane
- Elm Street
- Alto Avenue
- Sleet Street
- Sellbot Headquarters
- Sellbot Factory
- Sellbot Towers
- Cog building
- Field office
Starting Battle Phrases
- "Boy, did you get your wires crossed."
- "I was hoping you'd answer my call."
- "You rang?"
- "I'm going to cause a ringing sensation."
- "This call is going to cost you."
- "You've got big trouble on the line."
- "Surprised to hear from me?"
- "Are you ready to accept my charges?"
- "This caller always collects."
- "I'm one smooth operator."
- "Hold the phone -- I'm here."
- "Have you been waiting for my call?"
- "I always make my calls direct."
Cog suit promotion
| I'll Freeze Your Assets
Dislikes: Toons, Hot Cocoa
Likes: Icicles, Cold Hard Cash
- The Toon News... for the Amused! stated that the Squirting Flower is their gag weakness because "water reminds them of hot cocoa and melted ice."
- Cold Callers have the lowest cog promotions.
- Cold Callers are the only Sellbots that have blue hands.
- Cold Callers appear in the Mover Maze in Sellbot field offices. They walk the slowest, and take two to twenty laff points away if contacted.
- In the trading card, the Cold Caller is making a phone call in a freezer.
Name of origin
A Cold Caller is someone who tries to sell products of services to a person, most commonly through the telephone, without the person expecting the call. It is very similar to telemarketing.
In other languages
|Brazilian Portuguese||Rei da Incerta |
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20070308022508/http://disney.terra.es/toontown/guia/pg_33.htm
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAWwkPRjA00
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e-2SmfBrBg
|Levels||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Bossbots||Flunky • Pencil Pusher • Yesman • Micromanager • Downsizer • Head Hunter • Corporate Raider • The Big Cheese • Chief Executive Officer|
|Lawbots||Bottom Feeder • Bloodsucker • Double Talker • Ambulance Chaser • Back Stabber • Spin Doctor • Legal Eagle • Big Wig • Chief Justice|
|Cashbots||Short Change • Penny Pincher • Tightwad • Bean Counter • Number Cruncher • Money Bags • Loan Shark • Robber Baron • Chief Financial Officer|
|Sellbots||Cold Caller • Telemarketer • Name Dropper • Glad Hander • Mover & Shaker • Two-Face • The Mingler • Mr. Hollywood • Vice President|
|Other||Skelecog • Virtual skelecog • Version 2.0 Cog • Cog Waiter • Goon|