|“||They'll do anything for it. When they get dollar signs in their eyes, they are blind to everything else. That's why the Cold Cash Cog Catcher Rod & Reel is the best way to lure Cogs into your favorite trap. Now available in $1, $5, and $10 denominations.||”|
–Trading Card Description
The Cog Catcher (also known as Dollar Bill) is the first, third, or fifth Lure gag that disables a cog up to two rounds, three rounds, and four rounds respectively. Also, like other Lure gags, it has a slightly greater accuracy when organic. It can activate traps but has a very low accuracy. It only targets one cog at a time.
- A toon takes out fishing rod.
- Toon "fly-fishes" the fishing rod by thrusting the rod forward.
- A dollar flies out from the fishing rod.
- If hits, the cog will walk toward the Cog Catcher.
- If misses, the cog will do nothing.
- Toon slowly reels dollar in.
- After dollar is reeled completely in, the toon quickly takes it away and the cog looks at the toon, then stands up straight. Any further attacks are done.
- The $1 Bill on the guide is almost exactly identical to the $5 Bill and the $10 Bill; the only difference is the denomination on the dollars and the size.
- While the trading card only lists one gag, there are three versions of the Cog Catcher, each more powerful than the last.
- Cog Catchers, Cream Pies, Magnets, and Fruit Pies are the only gags with counterparts.
- Although the toon pulls the bill back after the cog is lured, they do not get the gag back.
- Although the Cog Catcher is a dollar bill, the accuracy is not any higher on Cashbots.
- The trading card shows more than one gag, it shows a Penny Pincher being lured by a Cog catcher, thus falling for a Trapdoor gag.
- Penny Pinchers are weak to the cog catcher, because a dollar is worth lots of pennies!
|Toon-Up||Feather • Megaphone • Lipstick • Bamboo Cane • Pixie Dust • Juggling Balls • High Dive|
|Trap||Banana Peel • Rake • Marbles • Quicksand • Trapdoor • TNT • Railroad|
|Lure||$1 Bill (Cog Catcher) • Small Magnet (Magnet) • $5 Bill • Big Magnet • $10 Bill • Hypno Goggles • Presentation|
|Sound||Bike Horn • Whistle • Bugle • Aoogah • Elephant Trunk • Foghorn • Opera Singer|
|Throw||Cupcake • Fruit Pie Slice • Cream Pie Slice • Whole Fruit Pie • Whole Cream Pie • Birthday Cake • Wedding Cake|
|Squirt||Squirting Flower • Glass of Water • Squirt Gun • Seltzer Bottle • Fire Hose • Storm Cloud • Geyser|
|Drop||Flower Pot • Sandbag • Anvil • Big Weight • Safe • Grand Piano • Toontanic|
|Level||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7|
|Accuracy||Low • Medium • High • Perfect|
|Affects||One toon • All toons • One cog • All cogs|