|Chip 'n Dale's MiniGolf|
| Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres|
|v • d • e|
Bossbot Headquarters is accessible from here.
- Main article: Golf courses
There are three difficulty levels to play on: easy, represented as the green karts, titled "Walk in the Par"; medium, represented as the yellow karts, titled "Hole Some Fun"; and hard, represented as the red karts, titled "The Hole Kit and Caboodle". The easy courses have three holes and usually contains little to no obstacles. Medium courses have six holes and introduces obstacles. Hard courses have nine holes and contains several types of obstacles.
Most courses have obstacles to hinder the goal towards the hole. Easy courses generally do not have obstacles, whereas hard courses contain several obstacles.
- Hill - small lumps in the middle of the course that may require the golf ball to be hit over
- Block: objects that block the way to the hole
- Moving block: small blocks that move around
- Windmill: simply a decoration but can be entered to allow one to have easy access to the hole
- Ramp: regular inclined plane
The first step to playing golf is to position the toon in the three available spots: left, middle, or right. The player can position the toon using the "Left" and "Right" arrow keys on the keyboard and press the "Ctrl" (control) key to place the toon at the spot. At this phase, the player has 20 seconds before the toon is automatically positioned at the current spot.
Once positioned, the player can further position the toon's direction at the desired spot to aim the golf ball towards the hole. The player can press the "Left" and "Right" arrow keys to aim; pressing the "Up" arrow key allows the toon to automatically position themselves pointing to the hole. The toon can then decide to swing by pressing and holding the "Ctrl" key. A power meter appears to determine the power of the swing and distance of where the golf ball will travel. The player has 60 seconds to react during this phase.
- Par: the number of shots given to reach the hole
- Birdie: pocket with one shot less than the Par of the hole
- Eagle: pocket with two under Par
- Hole-in-One: only one shot into the hole
- Bogey: pocket with one shot above Par
- Double Bogey: pocket with two shots above Par
- Triple Bogey: pocket with three shots above Par
- +3: did not complete the course
|1||4 golf courses completed||Play and complete 4 golf courses|
|2||40 golf courses completed||Play and complete 40 golf courses|
|3||400 golf courses completed||Play and complete 400 golf courses|
|4||1 course under Par||Make 1 hole under Par|
|5||10 courses under Par||Make 10 holes under Par|
|6||100 courses under Par||Make 100 holes under Par|
|7||1 hole-in-one shot||Make only one shot to the hole 1 time|
|8||10 hole-in-one shots||Make only one shot to the hole 10 times|
|9||100 hole-in-one shots||Make only one shot to the hole 100 times|
|10||2 eagle or better shots||Golf 2 eagle or better shots|
|11||20 eagle or better shots||Golf 20 eagle or better shots|
|12||200 eagle or better shots||Golf 200 eagle or better shots|
|13||3 birdie or better shots||Golf 3 birdie or better shots|
|14||30 birdie or better shots||Golf 30 birdie or better shots|
|15||300 birdie or better shots||Golf 300 birdie or better shots|
|16||4 Par or better shots||Golf 4 Par or better shots|
|17||40 Par or better shots||Golf 40 Par or better shots|
|18||400 Par or better shots||Golf 400 Par or better shots|
|19||6 multiplayer courses completed||Play and complete 6 courses with other toons|
|20||60 multiplayer courses completed||Play and complete 60 courses with other toons|
|21||600 multiplayer courses completed||Play and complete 600 courses with other toons|
|22||1 Walk in the Par win||Win 1 "Walk in the Par" match|
|23||10 Walk in the Par wins||Win 10 "Walk in the Par" matches|
|24||100 Walk in the Par wins||Win 100 "Walk in the Par" matches|
|25||1 Hole Some Fun wins||Win 1 "Hole Some Fun" matches|
|26||10 Hole Some Fun wins||Win 10 "Hole Some Fun" matches|
|27||100 Hole Some Fun wins||Win 100 "Hole Some Fun" matches|
|28||1 The Hole Kit and Caboodle wins||Win 1 "The Hole Kit and Caboodle" matches|
|29||10 The Hole Kit and Caboodle wins||Win 10 "The Hole Kit and Caboodle" matches|
|30||100 The Hole Kit and Caboodle wins||Win 100 "The Hole Kit and Caboodle" matches|
Earning 10 trophies will reward one laff boost trophy, giving one laff boost to the toon. A total of three laff boosts can be earned by collecting all thirty trophies.
Records can be recorded based upon the courses. There are three main records, which are the Easy-Medium-Hard courses.
- Walk in the Par - Easy Courses; lowest number of shots: 3
- Hole Some Fun - Medium Courses; lowest number of shots: 6
- The Whole Kit and Caboodle - Hard Courses; lowest number of shots: 9
Each course has their own records as well.
- It is the second subarea in Toontown, the first being Goofy's Speedway.
- It is the only toon area in Toontown that is directly linked to a Cog Headquarters (Bossbot).
- Only toons with a full membership can play mini-golf.
|Activities||Estate cannon • Fishing • Gardening • Golfing • Racing • Toon party|
|Trolley Games||Single Player||Cannon Game • Catching Game • Cog Thief • Jungle Vines • Maze Game • Ring Game • Toon Escape • Toon Memory Game • Toon Slingshot • Treasure Dive • Tug of War|
|Multiplayer||Ice Slide • Match Minnie • Toon Tag • Race Game|
|Removed||Photo Fun • Dodge-A-Cog • Trolley Tracks|