Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres|
|Playground owner:||Chip and Dale|
| Donald's Dock|
Chip 'n Dale's MiniGolf
|Number of buildings:||0|
|Number of streets:||0|
|v • d • e|
Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres is a neighborhood located near Donald's Dock. There are currently no streets in this neighborhood, but there are tunnels to the Donald's Dock playground and Chip 'n Dale's MiniGolf. This neighbourhood came out on August 21, 2007 on Test while it came out on September 12, 2007 to the public.
The theme of this playground resembles national parks, with a geyser, rivers, mountains, and trees.
In the playground, there is a gazebo and a geyser as well as some picnic tables. The geyser is unique in that if a toon stands on the bubbling area in the water, the geyser will lift them in the air for a while and drop them back down. The picnic tables can seat four toons each.
Concept art from Disney's Toontown Online
On March 12, 2016, Jesse Schell posted the original concept art map (shown on the right) on his Twitter that was seen in the 2003 Toontown Online commercial clearing up some past rumors, one of them a playground named Construction Zone that occupied the spot Acorn Acres is now in. The playground was stated to be in "perpetual construction mode," being a tribute to the classic cartoons that contained construction site antics, having many scaffolding areas to climb and many dangerous events happening.The reason for removal and change to Acorn Acres is unknown, although it was most likely due to the game's limitations at the time.
- This playground is the only playground that does not have any shops, trolleys, or fishing ponds. It also does not have any streets for cogs, besides the Bossbot HQ.
- Picnic tables are unique to this playground.
- There is currently an "Under Construction" sign in one of the tunnels.
- This sign could be a reference to the unused Construction Zone playground, which was planned to occupy Acorn Acres.
- This is the only playground to feature a large and animated backdrop, two playground hosts, and 3-dimensional trees.
- The paths seem to make the shape of an acorn.
- When it was released on the test server, the picnic tables had Chinese Checker games.
- This playground was visited by the Toon Troop for jellybean fests.
- This is the only playground with its owners not switched around during April Toons' Week. However, Chip and Dale would think they were each other, being that Chip thought he was Dale and vice-versa.
- This playground is linked to Chip 'n Dale's MiniGolf, which is connected to the Bossbot HQ.
- The name "Acorn Acres" was chosen as the name of Chip 'n Dales playground via a poll on the homepage of the Toontown website between Merry Meadows and Nutty Vale. For this reason, the playground was referred to as "Outdoor Zone", or simply "??????" during its test periods prior to release to the public.
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20081121085112/http://test.toontown.com/news.php
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20090831060244/http://play.toontown.com/oldNews.php
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkxsPgOPN2k
|Playgrounds||Toontown Central • Donald's Dock • Daisy Gardens • Minnie's Melodyland • The Brrrgh • Donald's Dreamland • Chip 'n Dale's Acorn Acres • Chip 'n Dale's MiniGolf • Goofy Speedway|
|Cog HQs||Sellbot Headquarters • Cashbot Headquarters • Lawbot Headquarters • Bossbot Headquarters|