|Chief Executive Officer|
| Preceded by:|
The Big Cheese
| Succeeded by:|
|v • d • e|
|“||No! The Chairman won't like this!||”|
–Chief Executive Officer, Bossbot Clubhouse
Not to be confused with the other boss cog, Chief Financial Officer.
Once you have collected your cog suit through Toontasks from Shep Ahoy and Flippy, you can collect stock options from Bossbots, earning you the right to get promoted by the C.E.O. You will start reciving tasks for your Bossbot suit after you complete your Lawbot cog suit.
- Main article: Clubhouse
After initial cog round
- What's taking so long? Get cracking and serve my banquet!
After serving the cogs
- What's happening here?! These waiters are toons! Get them!!!
After second cog round
- Hrrmmpph. When I need a job done right... I'll do it myself.
- No! The Chairman won't like this. Arrrggghhh!!!!
Attack all toons
After 20 minutes in CEO round
- It's time to reorganize.
After 30 minutes in CEO round
- Now let's downsize.
- The C.E.O is the strongest cog in the game.
- Originally, he was going to be on a golf cart, but the idea was scrapped.
- The C.E.O. is the only boss cog that is a Skelecog.
- He is one of five cogs wearing hats. (other cogs include Bean Counter, Skelecog, Ambulance Chaser, and Downsizer)
- The C.E.O and the Vice President are the only Boss Cogs with two faces.
- The C.E.O. starts out with hits that take away 15 laff points, but after 20 minutes he shouts "It's time to reorganize." Then his hits can take away 18 laff points, and he breaks a conveyor belt. After 30 minutes, he shouts "Now let's downsize." Not only will he destroy another conveyor belt, but his hits take away 30+ Laff Points, and attacks/speed is faster. He can take up into the 100's, although he has only reached over -90 hits once. So it's extremely recommended to defeat him as fast as possible.
- At the end of the battle the C.E.O. shouts "No! The Chairman won't like this." This line has sparked interest in the theory that there may be a stronger cog than the C.E.O.
- Unlike the other boss cogs, the cogs don't come out of the C.E.O.
- Due to a glitch, the golf balls do not slow down the CEO.
- The CEO is the only boss cog that does not have a nametag above him.
- The CEO's green and slow blinking red areas of damage last 30 health points. Since those areas are usually 95/5% of their health, the CEO's total health might be in the 600-500 area.
- The CEO is the only boss cog that you do not see at the beginning of the battle.
- The CEO boss battle has the most rounds out of all boss battles in Toontown.
- The CEO is the only boss cog that can not swipe.
- Click here to see this article's gallery.
|Levels||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Bossbots||Flunky • Pencil Pusher • Yesman • Micromanager • Downsizer • Head Hunter • Corporate Raider • The Big Cheese • Chief Executive Officer|
|Lawbots||Bottom Feeder • Bloodsucker • Double Talker • Ambulance Chaser • Back Stabber • Spin Doctor • Legal Eagle • Big Wig • Chief Justice|
|Cashbots||Short Change • Penny Pincher • Tightwad • Bean Counter • Number Cruncher • Money Bags • Loan Shark • Robber Baron • Chief Financial Officer|
|Sellbots||Cold Caller • Telemarketer • Name Dropper • Glad Hander • Mover & Shaker • Two-Face • The Mingler • Mr. Hollywood • Vice President|
|Goons||Tiny goon • Small goon • Medium goon • Big goon • Large goon • Larger goon • Huge goon • Great goon • Goon boss|
|Other||Skelecog • Virtual skelecog • Version 2.0 Cog • Cog waiter|