|Level 3 Sound Gag||
|Organic boost:||12 Damage|
|Minimum carry capacity:||5|
|Maximum carry capacity:||20|
|Experience points needed for next gag:||1,000|
| Preceded by:|
| Succeeded by:|
|v • d • e|
When first obtained, the Bugle can deal a maximum damage of "9". The maximum damage gradually increases if the Sound skill bar increases, maximizing to a damage of "11" after obtaining the next gag. If grown on a tree and is organic, the maximum damage increases by one.
A toon can carry a maximum of five Bugles when first obtained. After earning the Foghorn gag, a toon can carry a maximum of twenty Bugles.
To determine the next increase in damage for a Bugle, take the number of skill points required to obtain the next gag and divide it by one more than the number of increase (the maximum damage + 1 - the original damage). You should therefore get an estimate.
The Bugle equation:
For every 267 skill points, the Bugle's damage increases.
- The toon will take out a megaphone.
- The toon will pull back the megaphone (as if taking a large breath) and a Bugle will sprout out of the megaphone.
- The toon will pull forward to the cogs, as the Bugle sound effect plays, and the Bugle animates as if it is playing the tune.
- The toon pulls back as the megaphone vanishes, and the cogs will be stunned for a few seconds.
- The cogs will either be return back to normal or be destroyed.
- The Bugle plays to the tune of "Reveille", a bugle call often used in the military.
- A Bugle looks very similar to a trumpet, however, a Bugle does not have any keys and valves (unlike the trumpet)
- Despite being a level 3 gag, it doesn't take out a level 2 cog in one hit unless it is organic.
- In Royal Castles, they use this when the Queen, King, Prince or Princess enters the Castle.
- On the trading card, A toon is blowing a bugle on a Cold Caller.
|Toon-Up||Feather • Megaphone • Lipstick • Bamboo Cane • Pixie Dust • Juggling Balls • High Dive|
|Trap||Banana Peel • Rake • Marbles • Quicksand • Trapdoor • TNT • Railroad|
|Lure||$1 Bill (Cog Catcher) • Small Magnet (Magnet) • $5 Bill • Big Magnet • $10 Bill • Hypno Goggles • Presentation|
|Sound||Bike Horn • Whistle • Bugle • Aoogah • Elephant Trunk • Foghorn • Opera Singer|
|Throw||Cupcake • Fruit Pie Slice • Cream Pie Slice • Whole Fruit Pie • Whole Cream Pie • Birthday Cake • Wedding Cake|
|Squirt||Squirting Flower • Glass of Water • Squirt Gun • Seltzer Bottle • Fire Hose • Storm Cloud • Geyser|
|Drop||Flower Pot • Sandbag • Anvil • Big Weight • Safe • Grand Piano • Toontanic|
|Level||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7|
|Accuracy||Low • Medium • High • Perfect|
|Affects||One toon • All toons • One cog • All cogs|