Bounce Check is a cog move that can be performed by Short Changes, Penny Pinchers, Tightwads and Double Talkers.
- The cog reaches into its pocket and pulls a white check.
- The cog says a phrase.
- The cog throws the check at the targeted Toon.
- The check will bounce toward the Toon.
- HIT: The Toon's head gets pulled back.
- MISS: The Toon jumps out of the way and slides back and the check lands and disappears.
- "Ah, too bad, you're funless."
- "You have a payment due."
- "I believe this check is yours."
- "You owed me for this."
- "I'm collecting on this debt."
- "This check isn't going to be tender."
- "You're going to be charged for this."
- "Check this out."
- "This is going to cost you."
- "I'd like to cash this in."
- "I'm just going to kick this back to you."
- "This is one sour note."
- "I'm deducting a service charge."
- A bounced check is when someone pays with a check, but they don't have enough money in their bank account for the recipient to be paid.
- When Double Talkers perform this move it only takes away 1 laff point even at its maximum level.
- This is the strongest move of the lower level Cashbots on the corporate ladder.
- Most of the cogs who use this attack are Cashbots.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.