|Level 1 Sound Gag||
|Organic boost:||5 Damage|
|Minimum carry capacity:||10|
|Maximum carry capacity:||30|
|Experience points needed for next gag:||40|
| Preceded by:|
| Succeeded by:|
|v • d • e|
When first obtained, the Bike Horn can deal a maximum damage of 3. The maximum damage gradually increases if the Sound skill bar increases, maximizing to a damage of 4 after obtaining the next gag. If grown on a tree and is organic, the maximum damage increases by one.
A toon can carry a maximum of ten Bike Horns when first obtained. After earning the Foghorn gag, a toon can carry a maximum of thirty Bike Horns.
To determine the next increase in damage for a Bike Horn, take the number of skill points required to obtain the next gag and divide it by one more than the number of increase (the maximum damage + 1 - the original damage). You should therefore get an estimate.
The Bike Horn equation:
For every 20 skill points, the Bike Horn's damage increases.
- The toon will pull out a megaphone, and a bike horn will sprout out of it.
- The toon will pull the gag back (as if taking a large breath) and will move forward to the cogs, as a bike horn sound is heard.
- The bike horn part of the megaphone will vanish as the toon pulls back, and the megaphone will vanish after use.
- The cogs will be stunned for a few seconds, then either return back to normal or be destroyed (if used with another gag).
- This gag is the weakest gag, along with the Squirting Flower.
- There is a Bike Horn on the top of every gag shop, held by a mechanical hand.
- It is the only Sound gag that free players can get.
- This is the only level 1 gag to have 40 points to get the next gag.
- This gag can be seen in Toon Hall displayed as one of the first used gags.
- In the animation, the toon using it will take a deep breath, but all you have to do is squeeze the Bike Horn to create a sound.
- On the trading card, it is called Bicycle Horn.
- This is the only gag that is not capable of destroying any cog in one hit. Even the Squirting Flower, which has the same amount of damage points as this gag, can destroy a level 1 cog in one hit with lure knockback bonus.
- On the trading card, its squeezer is black and it is bronze but in the game when you are using it or selecting it, the squeezer is red and it is gold.
|Toon-Up||Feather • Megaphone • Lipstick • Bamboo Cane • Pixie Dust • Juggling Balls • High Dive|
|Trap||Banana Peel • Rake • Marbles • Quicksand • Trapdoor • TNT • Railroad|
|Lure||$1 Bill (Cog Catcher) • Small Magnet (Magnet) • $5 Bill • Big Magnet • $10 Bill • Hypno Goggles • Presentation|
|Sound||Bike Horn • Whistle • Bugle • Aoogah • Elephant Trunk • Foghorn • Opera Singer|
|Throw||Cupcake • Fruit Pie Slice • Cream Pie Slice • Whole Fruit Pie • Whole Cream Pie • Birthday Cake • Wedding Cake|
|Squirt||Squirting Flower • Glass of Water • Squirt Gun • Seltzer Bottle • Fire Hose • Storm Cloud • Geyser|
|Drop||Flower Pot • Sandbag • Anvil • Big Weight • Safe • Grand Piano • Toontanic|
|Level||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7|
|Accuracy||Low • Medium • High • Perfect|
|Affects||One toon • All toons • One cog • All cogs|