|Level 1 Trap Gag||
|Organic boost:||13 Damage|
|Minimum carry capacity:||5|
|Maximum carry capacity:||20|
|Experience points needed for next gag:||20|
| Preceded by:|
| Succeeded by:|
|v • d • e|
|This article is about the gag. For more uses of "Banana Peel", see Banana Peel.|
When first obtained, the Banana Peel can deal a maximum damage of 10. The maximum damage gradually increases if the Trap skill bar increases, maximizing to a damage of 12 after obtaining the next gag. If grown on a tree and is organic, the maximum damage increases by one. It is capable of destroying level two cogs in one hit when maxed.
A toon can carry a maximum of five Banana Peels when first obtained. After earning the TNT gag, a toon can carry a maximum of 20 Banana Peels.
To determine the next increase in damage for a Banana Peel, take the number of skill points required to obtain the next gag and divide it by one more than the number of increase (the maximum damage + 1 - the original damage). You should therefore get an estimate.
The Banana Peel equation:
For every 7 skill points, the Banana Peel's damage increases.
- The toon will throw a banana peel near the targeted cog (It will stay there until the cog with the Banana Peel is destroyed.)
- When a toon uses a Lure gag on the targeted cog, the cog will slip on the Banana Peel and be launched into the air, and it fall on its bottom.
- The cog will slowly get up by using its hands, and will either return back to normal or be destroyed.
Trading Card Description
|Some gags have appeal - this one is a peel! Why waste jellybeans on garbage when you can buy Banana Peels? The time is ripe to "peel out" to your local gag shop before this real peel deal slips away!|
- The Banana Peel is capable of destroying a level 2 cog, and it is the only inorganic level 1 gag that can do so.
- The Banana Peel gag is one of the most classic comedy gags of all time.
- A field office SOS toon named Bo Nanapeel is a pun of Banana Peel.
- This gag can be found on display at Mickey Toon Hall as one of the first Gags.
- This gag is the Bottom Feeder's weakness because they hate junk food that attacks, and they love gags that doubles as garbage.
- This gag is located in every Goofy's Gag Shop, which it is on Goofy's head.
|Toon-Up||Feather • Megaphone • Lipstick • Bamboo Cane • Pixie Dust • Juggling Balls • High Dive|
|Trap||Banana Peel • Rake • Marbles • Quicksand • Trapdoor • TNT • Railroad|
|Lure||$1 Bill (Cog Catcher) • Small Magnet (Magnet) • $5 Bill • Big Magnet • $10 Bill • Hypno Goggles • Presentation|
|Sound||Bike Horn • Whistle • Bugle • Aoogah • Elephant Trunk • Foghorn • Opera Singer|
|Throw||Cupcake • Fruit Pie Slice • Cream Pie Slice • Whole Fruit Pie • Whole Cream Pie • Birthday Cake • Wedding Cake|
|Squirt||Squirting Flower • Glass of Water • Squirt Gun • Seltzer Bottle • Fire Hose • Storm Cloud • Geyser|
|Drop||Flower Pot • Sandbag • Anvil • Big Weight • Safe • Grand Piano • Toontanic|
|Level||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7|
|Accuracy||Low • Medium • High • Perfect|
|Affects||One toon • All toons • One cog • All cogs|