|Level 4 Toon-Up Gag||
|Minimum Laff Heal:||40|
|Maximum Laff Heal:||45|
|Organic boost:||49 Laff Heal|
|Minimum carry capacity:||5|
|Maximum carry capacity:||15|
|Experience points needed for next gag:||2,000|
| Preceded by:|
| Succeeded by:|
|v • d • e|
The Bamboo Cane can be obtained once the toon has earned 800 Toon-Up skill points. As with all Toon-Up gags, the Bamboo Cane has medium accuracy.
The Bamboo Cane heals targets all toons, other than the user, in battle. The minimum heal is "40" laff points to one toon, "20" to two toons, and "13" to three toons. The maximum heal is "45" to one toon, "23" to two toons, and "15" to three toons. When grown on tree and is organic, the maximum heal is increased by four, totaling to "49" laff points.
In the event that the bamboo cane misses, it will still restore between "8" and "10" laff points depending on its skill points and organic status, and the laff is distributed amongst the other toons. This will result in a restoration of "8" to "10" laff points for one toon, "4" to "5" laff points for two toons, and "3" laff points for three toons.
When first obtained, the maximum capacity a toon can carry at once is five. Obtaining newer Toon-Up gags increases the carry capacity, maximizing to a total of fifteen carry capacity.
To determine the next increase in laff heal for a Bamboo Cane, take the number of skill points required to obtain the next gag and divide it by the number of increase (the maximum laff heal - the original laff heal). You should therefore get an estimate.
The Bamboo Cane equation:
For every 200 skill points, the Bamboo Cane's healing attributes increase.
|Laff heal||Skill points|
- The toon will run to the center of the cog battle.
- The toon takes out a Bamboo Cane and a straw hat.
- The toon holds the hat over his/her head and shakes the cane while dancing.
- The toons are healed up to 45 laff split among the toons.
- If hit, the toons will laugh. If not, they will only chuckle slightly.
- The toon using the Bamboo Cane will run back to the original position.
- The Toon-Up field office SOS toons use this gag.
- In Toon Slingshot, the sound made when a toon lands on a target is the same as the Bamboo Cane's sound.
- The party move called the Happy Dance is the same as the Bamboo Cane dance, instead, the toon is not holding a stick and a hat.
In other languages
|French||Canne en bambou|
|Toon-Up||Feather • Megaphone • Lipstick • Bamboo Cane • Pixie Dust • Juggling Balls • High Dive|
|Trap||Banana Peel • Rake • Marbles • Quicksand • Trapdoor • TNT • Railroad|
|Lure||$1 Bill (Cog Catcher) • Small Magnet (Magnet) • $5 Bill • Big Magnet • $10 Bill • Hypno Goggles • Presentation|
|Sound||Bike Horn • Whistle • Bugle • Aoogah • Elephant Trunk • Foghorn • Opera Singer|
|Throw||Cupcake • Fruit Pie Slice • Cream Pie Slice • Whole Fruit Pie • Whole Cream Pie • Birthday Cake • Wedding Cake|
|Squirt||Squirting Flower • Glass of Water • Squirt Gun • Seltzer Bottle • Fire Hose • Storm Cloud • Geyser|
|Drop||Flower Pot • Sandbag • Anvil • Big Weight • Safe • Grand Piano • Toontanic|
|Level||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7|
|Accuracy||Low • Medium • High • Perfect|
|Affects||One toon • All toons • One cog • All cogs|