Back Stabber, also widely known as Backstabber, is the fifth cog on the corporate ladder of Lawbots. They range from level five to nine.
- "You won't be coming back."
- "Take that back or else!"
- "I'm good at cutting costs."
- "You're going to have a stabbing headache soon."
- "There's no backing down now."
- "Whoa, back up there toon."
- "I have perfect puncture."
- "Let me get your back."
- "Never turn your back on me."
- "I have a lots of back up."
- "I'm the best and I can back that up."
- "Looking back at me?"
Cog suit promotion
| Dislikes: Dull Conversations, Toons
Likes: Sharp Clothes, Pointed Remarks
- Back Stabbers have two signature moves: Guilt Trip and Restraining Order.
- The Back Stabber looks a little similar to the Penny Pincher, only with a more pointed and purple head, and the Pencil Pusher because of their pointy head.
- Mega Back Stabber invasions occurred on March 15, 2010 probably due to the historical betrayal on that day. These invasions were on the Ides of March.
- The Back Stabber's head resembles a large knife.
- The Back Stabber's weakness is the Big Weight because it dulls their cutting edge.
- On the trading card, a Back Stabber is sharpening its head while a toon spies on him.
- In the trading card, the Back Stabber does not have a brown edge.
- In the District Attorney's Office, in the last room in each floor, there is a picture of the Back Stabber trading card above the entrance to the room.
- The Back Stabber appears in Samantha Spade's trading card.
- When a Back Stabber is at level 9, it's Guilt Trip does more than a Level 12 Big Wig's Power Trip. As the Level 12 Big Wig's Power Trip only does 16 damage, while the Back Stabber's does 18 damage.
Name of origin
A backstabber is a slang term for somebody who speaks poorly or unkindly of another behind their back or simply a traitor who stabs your back (says or does bad things behind your back).