|Level 4 Sound Gag||
|Organic boost:||17 Damage|
|Minimum carry capacity:||5|
|Maximum carry capacity:||15|
|Experience points needed for next gag:||2,500|
| Preceded by:|
| Succeeded by:|
|v • d • e|
When first obtained, the Aoogah can deal a maximum damage of "14". The maximum damage gradually increases if the Sound skill bar increases, maximizing to a damage of "16" after obtaining the next gag. If grown on a tree and is organic, the maximum damage increases by one.
A toon can carry a maximum of five Aoogahs when first obtained. After earning the Foghorn gag, a toon can carry a maximum of fifteen Aoogahs.
To determine the next increase in damage for an Aoogah, take the number of skill points required to obtain the next gag and divide it by one more than the number of increase (the maximum damage + 1 - the original damage). You should therefore get an estimate.
The Aoogah equation:
For every 500 skill points, the Aoogah's damage increases.
- The toon will pull out a megaphone.
- The toon will pull back the megaphone (as if taking a large breath) and the Aoogah sprouts out of the megaphone.
- The toon will step forward to the cogs as the "aoogah" sound effect is heard.
- The cogs will get stunned, and the toon will step back, as the horn of the Aoogah goes back into the megaphone.
- The Aoogah vanishes as the cogs recover.
- The cogs will either return back to normal or be destroyed.
- The "Aoogah" sound effect is commonly used in comedies and cartoons.
- An "Aoogah" in real life is an old-style car horn.
- The "Aoogah" sound effect can be heard when the Vice President or the Chief Financial Officer get stunned. This alerts toons that they are stunned.
- An SOS toon named Otto Toon uses the Aoogah, but while the max damage can only do 16; when he uses it, it does 20 damage.
- In the card, it shows that the gag is pink/yellow when the gag is actually grey with a yellow handle.
- The Trading Card mentions "Timbuktoon" a toonified version of "Timbuktu", which is actually an outpost in Mali.
- It also mentions an explorer named Henry Livingstoon, when in real life it's Henry Livingston.
- This gag is the Ambulance Chaser's weakness because it doesn't sound like a siren.
|Toon-Up||Feather • Megaphone • Lipstick • Bamboo Cane • Pixie Dust • Juggling Balls • High Dive|
|Trap||Banana Peel • Rake • Marbles • Quicksand • Trapdoor • TNT • Railroad|
|Lure||$1 Bill (Cog Catcher) • Small Magnet (Magnet) • $5 Bill • Big Magnet • $10 Bill • Hypno Goggles • Presentation|
|Sound||Bike Horn • Whistle • Bugle • Aoogah • Elephant Trunk • Foghorn • Opera Singer|
|Throw||Cupcake • Fruit Pie Slice • Cream Pie Slice • Whole Fruit Pie • Whole Cream Pie • Birthday Cake • Wedding Cake|
|Squirt||Squirting Flower • Glass of Water • Squirt Gun • Seltzer Bottle • Fire Hose • Storm Cloud • Geyser|
|Drop||Flower Pot • Sandbag • Anvil • Big Weight • Safe • Grand Piano • Toontanic|
|Level||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7|
|Accuracy||Low • Medium • High • Perfect|
|Affects||One toon • All toons • One cog • All cogs|