|Level 1 Lure Gag||
|Organic boost:||Medium Accuracy|
|Minimum carry capacity:||10|
|Maximum carry capacity:||30|
|Experience points needed for next gag:||20|
| Preceded by:|
| Succeeded by:|
|v • d • e|
As with all Lure gags, the $1 Bill does not do any damage. Instead, it lures one cog, disabling them in the process or activating any Trap gags deployed before luring. It has a low accuracy of 50%. The duration of the lured cogs will last around two rounds. If grown on a tree and is organic, the accuracy of the gag increases to medium.
When first obtained, a toon can carry a maximum of ten $1 Bills. After obtaining the Hypno Goggles, a toon can carry a maximum of thirty $1 Bills.
As a Lure gag, it deals no damage to cogs, therefore it does not increase in damage over the training progress nor does the accuracy increase.
- The toon will pull out a fishing rod with a $1 bill attached on the end of the the line.
- The toon casts the fishing rod near the targeted cog, while reeling the string closer.
- If it works, the cog will lean down and step forward in an attempt to take the $1 bill. If it does not work, the cog will stand still.
- The toon will then pull the fishing rod back. If the gag worked, the cog will look up and stand in the lured position,
- The fishing rod will automatically shrink and vanish after use.
- Main article: Cog Catcher
- This gag is similar to the $5 Bill and $10 Bill, differing only in denomination and the number of rounds it disables the cogs.
- This gag is called the Cog Catcher on trading cards.
- It is a two-part gag, meaning it does no damage unless another gag is used with it.
- This is Flunky's weakness because they will do anything to boost up their salary!
- If more than one $1, $5, or $10 note is used, all of them will all transform into one note, instead of three different notes.
In other languages
|French||Billet de 1€|
|Toon-Up||Feather • Megaphone • Lipstick • Bamboo Cane • Pixie Dust • Juggling Balls • High Dive|
|Trap||Banana Peel • Rake • Marbles • Quicksand • Trapdoor • TNT • Railroad|
|Lure||$1 Bill (Cog Catcher) • Small Magnet (Magnet) • $5 Bill • Big Magnet • $10 Bill • Hypno Goggles • Presentation|
|Sound||Bike Horn • Whistle • Bugle • Aoogah • Elephant Trunk • Foghorn • Opera Singer|
|Throw||Cupcake • Fruit Pie Slice • Cream Pie Slice • Whole Fruit Pie • Whole Cream Pie • Birthday Cake • Wedding Cake|
|Squirt||Squirting Flower • Glass of Water • Squirt Gun • Seltzer Bottle • Fire Hose • Storm Cloud • Geyser|
|Drop||Flower Pot • Sandbag • Anvil • Big Weight • Safe • Grand Piano • Toontanic|
|Level||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7|
|Accuracy||Low • Medium • High • Perfect|
|Affects||One toon • All toons • One cog • All cogs|